PLR6330 Ethernet Modem – 2.4Ghz ISM Band
- Short to medium-range wireless modem
- License-Free 2.4GHz ISM Band
- Range of 2 miles(3.2 km)*
- SmartSpectrumTM Technology for maximum data integrity, even in noisy industrial environments
- 10/100 Auto-MDIX Ethernet port
- AES-256 encryption
- RS-232 DB9 configuration port
- Configurable as Master, Remote, Repeater, and Remote/Repeater
- User-adjustable hop patterns and frequency zones for exceptional performance in close proximity networks
- User-assignable IP address
- Factory custom-configured for easy, trouble-free installation
*Greater range in optimal conditions with clear line-of-sight, Repeaters, and/or higher gain antennas.
**Due to unforeseen supply-chain issues, please contact our sales team for availability & lead times.
Our PlantLinc family of m0dems are designed to address your specific needs for short-range in-plant medium-range installations. Responding directly to customer demands, we’ve developed the “PLR” modems that combine the robust FHSS(Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) data transfer method, akin to our premium SRM family, but at a more competitive short-range price point.
Key Features of the PlantLinc “PLR” Modems:
- Powerful Performance: Superior reliability & performance for wireless industrial data communication maintaining Data-Linc’s well-earned reputation.
- Reliable and Robust: PLR6330 Ethernet Radio Modem allows customers to implement proprietary wireless networks in challenging environments with high RFI/EMI and crowded wireless bands. It’s the perfect solution for establishing a reliable proprietary wireless network. with confidence in unsurpassed data communication integrity.
- Easy Configuration: The PLR6330 is remarkably versatile, with software configurability. Our proprietary SetLincTM software, included with the modems, simplifies setup and configuration. You can configure via 10/100 Auto-MDIX Ethernet ports, a DB9 serial port, or even through web configuration for remote sites.
- Intuitive Status Monitoring: LED status lights on the front panel provide instant access to crucial information, ensuring convenience and ease of diagnostics.
- Flexible Network Topologies: Like all members of the PLR Family, the PLR6330 supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint network setups. With the SetLincTM software, each modem can be configured for various roles such as Master, Remote, Repeater, and Remote/Repeater.
- Security and Coverage: Data security is paramount. The PLR6330 incorporates AES-256 encryption, ensuring your data remains protected. Moreover, it offers an impressive data transfer range of up to two miles (3.2 km) with line-of-sight, which can be extended with Repeaters and high-gain antennas.
- Versatility in Design: These modems are ideal for remote sites with options for web configuration. Compatible with long-range radios for hybrid SRM/PLR applications, offering maximum flexibility in network design.
*Please note: The extended range is achievable under optimal conditions, including clear line-of-sight, integration of Repeaters, and utilization of high-gain antennas.
For in-depth technical specifications, we invite you to explore the attached datasheet.
Experience the Future of Data Transfer for short-range wireless industrial applications with Data-Linc’s PLR6330 Ethernet Radio Modem!
Looking for a short-range to medium-range modem in the 2.4GHz with a Serial interface- check our PLR6130 serial modem
Looking for a high-speed modem in the 2.4GHz band – Check our HSM24.E-SD Ethernet, serial, and Digital I/O modem.
PLR6330 Quickstart Guide – Please contact sales for a copy.
License-free, 900 MHz wireless serial modem
CD SetLinc™ configuration software
Quick Start Guide
Ethernet CAT-5 cable
Power supply Wall mount 115-230 VAC supply, 12 VDC output
Rated Range: 5 miles (8 km), LOS with Omni antennas
Output Power: 500mW maximum (10 programmable steps), +27dBm
Modulation Spread Spectrum, GFSK
Spreading Code Frequency Hopping
Hop Patterns 15 (user selectable)
Occupied Bandwidth: 230 KHz
-105 dBm @ 115.2 Kbps for BER 10-4
-100 dBm @ 153.6 Kbps for BER 10-4
40 dB @ fc ±230 KHz
RF Data Transmission
Error Detection: 32 Bit CRC
Data Throughput: 115.2 Kbps – 153.6 Kbps
Data Encryption 256-bit AES
10/100 Auto-MDIX Ethernet port
Serial Port RS-232 – DB9 female
RS-485 – terminal block
Standard thread SMA female
Supplied bench test antenna
Nominal Impedance 50 Ω
Input Voltage 10-28 VDC; wall mount 12 VDC /115-230 VAC power supply included
Transmit Current: 650 mA@12VDC (8W)
Receive Current: 167mA@12VDC (2W)
Operating Modes: Master, Remote, Repeater, Repeater/Remote
SetLinc™ software included
Front panel LEDs Power, RF Carrier, RF Out, RF In, LAN (Link-Act), Mode LEDs x 4
Temperature -40º to 167º F (-40º to 75º C)
Humidity 0 to 95% non-condensing humidity
Standard 18 gauge steel
2.47 X 3.70 X 6.4 in. (6.274 X 9.398 X 16.26 cm)
Included: Optional DIN rail mounting flanges (3)
Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.82kg)