PLR6400 Protocol to I/O & I/O to I/O System
PLR Wireless I/O System:
- License-free 900 MHz ISM band
- Range up to 5 miles (8 km)
- SmartSpectrum™ Technology for maximum data integrity, even in noisy industrial environments
- AES-256 encryption
- Separate RS-232 DB9 configuration port
- User-adjustable hop patterns and frequency zones for refined operation of close proximity networks
- Factory configured for easy installation
- CIX/EXR I/O expansion module available
- Optional Din rail mount
(For the 2.4GHz license-free band check out PLR6500 System)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-882-2206 for questions, information or to discuss your project. Ready to start your project? Fill up our Request Project Assistance Form, and our team will contact you to assist you in your project.
**Due to unforeseen supply-chain issues, please contact our sales team for availability & lead times.
Extended Reach with CIX Capabilities:
- PLR modems bring you the same key CIX features in the 900 MHz license-free band, facilitating data transfer up to 5 miles* (8 km) with line-of-sight, even in high RFI/EMI and crowded band environments.
FHSS Radio with I/O Connections:
- The PLR6430 FHSS radio offers connections for discrete and analog inputs and outputs, providing a versatile solution for I/O to I/O data exchange.
Flexible Networking Solutions:
- Choose between I/O to I/O mirroring using PLR6430 radios for the entire network or implement an I/O to protocol solution with PLR6430 I/O units and the unique PLR6435 protocol to I/O Master. This system supports up to 384 I/O points across a maximum of 16 remote locations.
Simplicity in Implementation:
- Radios with I/O connections offer a straightforward way to interconnect devices that do not share the same communication protocol or lack a communication port, enhancing simplicity in deployment.
- Our included configuration software empowers you to define the desired state for discrete outputs in case of communication failure, putting you in control.
Hybrid Application Compatibility:
- These competitively priced I/O solutions seamlessly integrate with corresponding versions of long-range radios, supporting hybrid CIX/PLR and SRM/PLR applications. This flexibility extends to network designs both inside and outside the plant.
*Greater range achievable in optimal conditions with clear line-of-sight, Repeaters, and/or higher gain antennas.
For comprehensive details, download our datasheet and user guide
Elevate your industrial communication with Data-Linc’s PLR modems – your gateway to unmatched reliability and versatility!
CIX/EXR – AOI for I/O Extenders – AOI (Add-On-Instructions) are available for Data-Linc’s I/O extender applications that use Rockwell Logix5000-based controllers. AOI is for Protocol to I/O networks. The AOI is available by request from DATA-LINC technical support. Email:email@example.com .
PLR6400 System Specifications
License-free, 902-928 MHz ISM band (user setting for the full or truncated band)
CD CIX-LincTM and CIX -I/O configuration & diagnostics software, User Guide, Bench test antenna, Configuration cable, Power Supply.
PLR6435 & PLR6430
Frequency range: 902 to 928 FHSS (DTS)
RF Data Rate 153 Kbps
Range: 5 miles (8 km) LOS with Omni antennas
Output Power: 5mW to 500mW maximum30 dB maximum, (10 programmable steps)
Modulation: 2-level GFSK
Hop Patterns. 15 (user selectable)
Occupied Bandwidth. 230KHz
Error Correction: 32-bit CRC, Retransmit on error
Data Encryption: 256-bit AES
Sensitivity: -100 dBm @ 153.6 Kbps for BER 10-4
IF Selectivity: 40 dB @ fc ±230 KHz
RF Data Transmission
Standard thread SMA female
Nominal Impedance 50Ω
Input Voltage 10-28 VD; wall mount 12VDC/ 115-230 VAC power supply included
Transmit Current 650mA@12VDC
receive Current 167mA@12VDC
Temperature:-40°0 to 167° F (-40° to 75° C)
Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
Standard. 18-gauge steel
2.47 X 3.70 X 6.4 in. (6.274 X 9.398 X 16.26 cm)
Optional. DIN rail mounting flanges(3) (included)
Shipping Weight. 1.8 lb (0.82 kg)
PLR6435 Protocol Master
Data RJ45 10/100 Base-T Auto-MDIX
Front Panel LEDs Power, RF Carrier, RF Out, RF In, LAN(Linc-ACT), Mode LEDs x 4
PLR6430 I/O Remote Radio Modem
8 Discrete 0-20mA, closed contact to ground 4 Analog 4-20mA
8 Discrete sink to ground, 100mA maximum
4 Analog 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10VDC
1X RS-485 (I/O configuration and/or Link port only)
Remote, Repeater, Repeater/Remote
Front Panel LEDs Power, RF Carrier, RF Out, RF In, LAN (Link-Act)